A transition plan will include accessing valuable supports and services that will no longer be available from the FSCD program. Part of the process will involve assessment to determine need or eligibility for the following:
- Persons with Developmental
- Assured Income for the Severely
- Office of the Public Guardian (OPG)
- Disability tax credit
- Office of the Public Trustee (OPT)
- Alberta Works Programs
- Alberta Health Services
- Transportation needs
- Leisure, vocational, and educational programs.
At this time it is important to put legal and financial affairs in place. This can be completed all at once in my Crowfoot office in Calgary, AB. Please contact us for more information if you are interested.